WLA Mission Statement
The mission of the Women Lawyers’ Association of Greater St. Louis is to:
- Promote and assist women to obtain positions of influence and leadership within their workplace, the legal profession, the judiciary, and the community;
- Raise awareness of and fight biases against women within the community at large, the legal profession, and under the law;
- Promote and effect diversity, equality, and justice under the law and within the legal system;
- Support women lawyers in their personal and professional lives;
- Provide opportunities for volunteerism and advocacy on issues affecting women; and
- Collaborate with other individuals and organizations to improve the status of women.